The Optical Solar Corporate
Travel Case by V-Dimension is a truly innovative product that will forever change the way the corporate world uses
their cases. The case utilizes patented light optimizing technology which allows
you to conveniently charge your iPods, cell phones, iPhone and PDAs powered by
room or sunlight.
With each year that passes, members of the corporate world are becoming
increasingly dependant on their cell phones, iPods, iPhone and PDA's. The
Optical travel case will give them the ability to easily keep these devices
charged all day in the front pocket of their case. With this ability comes the
peace of mind of knowing that one's cell phone will never die when
The Optical optimizes the power of light using only one small solar panel. The
case is designed using durable ballistic 1680 denier nylon. The Optical's
top-loading case is designed to fit notebooks with up to 15.4" screens. Also
featured on the case are two pen loops, a key clip, multiple accessory
compartments, and expandable file sections to keep your documents organized
during travel. A small sleeve inside the workstation allows you to secure your
small electronic device in the case while it charges. Additionally, a zippered
mesh pocket is also featured to hold the case's technology. The Optical travel
case will ensure that business people will never find themselves out of touch or
out of tune again.
The following adapters are included with this bag: iPod/iPhone, Mini-USB (for
Blackberry/Motorola Razr V3), Samsung, LG, Nokia, Motorola. If you feel the
adapter you need is not in this list, please inform us which product you have
and we will get the adapter for it for an additional charge.
The Corporate Travel Case is your green energy alternative solution to keep your electronic devices
Steps to Use:
- Attach the appropriate adapter to the wire of the black battery/technology box.
- Plug in the adapter to the electronic device.
- Expose the bag's solar panel to the light and the electronic device charges in the front pocket of your bag.
- Free Adobe PDF Reader - click Acrobat logo
(required to open
Corporate Travel Case Users Manual)
- Users Manual - click
- Patented technology allows the solar panel to charge iPods, iPhone,
PDAs, cell phones and most small electronic devices in room lighting.
- Adapters included: iPod/iPhone, mini-USB, Samsung, LG, Nokia,
- USB cable allows you to power the technology for later use in
charging your electronic devices.
- Automatic switchboard allows consumer to charge all iPhones, iPods,
PDAs, cell phones under one setting.
- Charges all iPhones,iPods and cell phones in approximately 2 hours.
- Storage capacity up to 2 full charges.
- Extra heavy-duty stitching throughout.
- Two pen loops, a key clip, multiple accessory compartments, and
expandable file sections.
- Durable ballistic 1680 denier nylon.
- Supports notebooks up to 15.4 inches.
- Technology designed and assembled by V-Dimension in California.
- Solar Panel
- Panel Dimensions: 4.5" x 5.75"
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Substance Type: 2mm plastic/aluminum
- Cell Type: Monocrystaline
- Cell Efficiency: 17.6%
- Open Circuit Voltage: 6.25 V
- Peak Current: 300 mA
- Peak Watt: 1.8 W
- Enough to charge most portable electronics (Does not charge laptops)
- Approximate Input Charging Times in Direct Sunlight
- V-DimensionsBattery Pack: 7 Hrs
- iPhone: 7 Hrs
- iPod: 3.5 Hrs
- Cell Phone: 3.5 Hrs
- GPS: 3.5 Hrs
- Battery Pack
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Output Capacity: 2200 mHa
- Output Current: 700 mA
- Charge Time: USB or wall outlet 3 Hrs, Solar Charge 7 Hrs
- Battery Type: Li-lon
- Weight: 4 oz
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 3" x 1"