Replace your existing
75 to 100 Watt (R40) incandescent ceiling lights with these hard to find
dimmable CFL bulbs from Overdrive and save over 70% of your lighting
bill while getting essentially the same level of illumination. These
bulbs produce a light output of 1,050 lumens with an actual power draw
of only 23 Watts. Reduce power and electric bills even more by replacing
85 Watt or 100 Watt bulbs in areas where the existing lighting levels
are higher than necessary. For maximum efficiency, architects recommend
a moderate level of area lighting supplemented by a higher level of task
lighting from floor or ceiling fixtures.
These reflector lights are perfect for recessed ceiling lights, track
lights and other similar applications. They fit in most fixtures
designed for R40 reflector lights. Of course the shape of a CFL bulb
varies somewhat from a typical incandescent bulb, so customers should
check the dimensions carefully if the fixture is constrained. Weems
Creek can arrange to send in advance a single bulb from a larger order
to verify the fit at no additional shipping cost.
Features and Specifications:
- Fits almost all fixtures:
- R40 measures 7” tall and 5” wide at the widest part of the face. The
ballast is 2-1/4” wide.
- Light output:
- R40 23 watt bulb produces 1050 lumens equivalent to 90 watt
- Energy savings:
- R40 saves $48 in energy costs over the life of the bulb.
- Rated for 6000 hours of operating life - triple that of a comparable
- IC (Integrated Circuit) controlled smooth dimming works with regular
- Produces a pleasant warm white 2700 K color temperature. Manufacturer
estimates the bulb to last 5 years based on reasonable household use of
3 hours per day at 120V.
- The bulb is unconditionally warranted for 2 years from date of purchase.
Special Quantity Pricing Discount!
- Purchase 6, 12, or 24 bulb packs to achieve savings of up to 62%
compared to our already low single bulb price.
R40 # Bulbs
* Savings calculated including shipping costs.