Electricity Usage Monitoring Power Strip
Now you can protect your valuable electronics and find out what they
are actually costing you. Simply connect these appliances into the Kill
A Watt P4320 Power Strip, and it will assess how efficient they are while the built-in
surge protection keeps them safe.
Calculate your cumulative electrical usage and forecast by the
day, week, month, even an entire year. Also check the quality of your
power by monitoring Voltage, Line Frequency, Amperage, KWH/Leakage and
more. Now you’ll know how much your entire computer or home theater
system is costing you. With the innovative Kill A Watt PS you’ll have
peace of mind in more ways than one.
- RMS Voltage: 108.0 - 132.0 Vrms
- RMS Current: 0.0 - 15.0 Arms
- Active Power: 0 - 1980 Watts
- Power Factor: 0 - 100%
- KWH: 0.00 - 9999 KWH
- Leakage Current: 0 - 30mA
- Elapsed Days: 0 - 9999 Days
- Elapsed Time: 00Hr/00Min - 23Hr/59Min
- Programmable Over Circuit Breaker: 2A, 5A, 10A, 15A
- No Load Detection: Off: <1mA, On: >1mA
- Surge Protection: 330J
- Maximum Clamping Voltage: 400V
- Maximum Surge Protection: 19.5KA
- Emi Filter: Up to 20db from 100K to 20MHz
- Weight: 1 lbs. 11 oz.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 12 3/4" x 3" x 2 1/2"