Improve the reception of most stock antenna systems with the KA35
Active Loop Antenna from Kaito. This antenna is designed for the radio
enthusiast who wants the very best in MW (Medium Wave [AM]), LW (Long
Wave) and SW (Shortwave) reception. The antenna pulls in frequencies
between 100 kHz though 30 MHz utilizing an non-directional ferrite rod for the LW/MW/SW bands (100
kHz – 3 MHz) and a telescopic whip antenna for the SW band (3 MHz – 30
This system is an upgrade to the widely acclaimed Kaito KA31 and KA33
antennas. A unique feature of this antenna system is its internal
rechargeable battery which can be charged by an AC adapter, USB port or
its built-in solar panel.
Weems Creek Solutions is pleased to offer this latest generation antenna
at a significant discount to the manufacturer’s list price.
- Free Adobe PDF Reader - click Acrobat logo
(required to open
KA35 User Manual and Configuration Diagram)
- Operations Manual - click
- Configuration Diagram - click
- Frequency design: 100 KHz - 30 MHz.
- LW: 100KHz - 520 KHz.
- MW: 520KHz - 1710 KHz.
- Tropical broadcasting band: 1.8 MHz - 3.0MHz.
- SW: 3.0MHz - 30.0 MHz.
- Base unit with amplifier and control unit.
- Non-tuning design, very easy to set up and operate.
- Built-in 3-foot telescopic whip antenna for shortwave broadcasting signal reception.
- Built-in 5 1/2" ferrite antenna for medium-wave, LW and Tropical broadcasting signal reception.
- Built-in 500mAh rechargeable battery, charge by AC adapter, USB or Solar power.
- Built-in 15-foot cable for the connection between the KA35 antenna and your radio.
- Operation manual.
- Weight: 2 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.3" x 3.5".