The Duracell Powersource Mobile 100: is a revolutionary new
stand-alone power solution for the traveler on-the-go. Employing a
powerful battery pack and having both AC and USB outlets, you'll never
find yourself without a convenient power source for all your mobile
electronics. Duracell Powersource Mobile 100 makes carrying multiple
cords, chargers, and device-specific batteries a thing of the past.
Duracell Powersource Mobile 100 runs multiple devices for hours.
Packed with Features:The Duracell Powersource Mobile 100 is
packed with features that will keep you up and running while you are
out-and-about. It combines a capable 100-watt power inverter with a
powerful 4 amp-hour lithium-ion battery pack. Lithium-ion batteries
are well renowned for their light weight, reliable re-chargeability,
and a remarkably slow loss of power when not in use. This means
long-lasting power will be ready to go when you are. The 100-watt
inverter is paired with a grounded AC outlet and two USB sockets. It
is strong enough to recharge your equipment's batteries and provide
power for nearly all of your electronic needs --it can even power many
small appliances. The included lightweight AC charging adapter will
recharge the unit from any household electrical outlet. The DC
charging cable allows for recharging via any vehicle cigarette-lighter
outlet or compatible airplane connector. LED indicators signal on/off
and battery charge status, so you'll always know how much power
Perfect for Travelers: Duracell's Powersource Mobile 100 is ideal for those who frequently travel. If your laptop battery runs low or
you need more play time with your MP3 player, portable gaming console or DVD player, just connect your device
into the AC outlet and keep going. It can power your equipment directly, or simply recharge the batteries.
The two USB ports will keep your BlackBerry, iPaq, Palm, or iPod devices charged and ready to go when you need
them the most. Additionally, you can plug the unit in and recharge multiple devices indefinitely. The mighty
battery provides up to 2 additional hours of runtime for a laptop, 12 hours of playtime for a PlayStation Portable,
and an amazing 44 additional hours of music for an iPod. BlackBerry devices get 34 more days of standby, while
standard mobile phones gain 12 additional days. The Powersource Mobile 100 not only frees you from carrying extra
cords and batteries, but it saves you money as well as space in your bags.
Duracell Powersource Mobile 100 Protects Your Equipment: The Duracell Powersource Mobile 100 has several
features to keep both you and your devices safe. Over-temperature shutdown keeps the unit from overheating under
extreme conditions and prevents fires. The overload shutdown ensures that the unit's battery does not become
damaged from over-charging. Low-battery voltage shutdown turns the unit off when there is insufficient energy to
power your devices, keeping the internal circuitry of your mobile electronics safe from harm. An included Electronic
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter immediately terminates power if the unit is exposed to water or other liquids that
could cause a short circuit. The Powersource Mobile 100 also comes with
a one-year warranty.
- Free Adobe PDF Reader required to open PowerSource
- PowerSource Mobile 100 Brochure - click
- Combines a 100-watt inverter with a lightweight, high-output 4.0
amp-hour lithium-ion battery pack
- Converts 12-volt DC power from a vehicle battery into 120-volt AC
- 3-prong AC outlet to handle all chargers and adapters for mobile
- 2 USB charge ports
- Blue LED On/Off indicator
- DC cable with vehicle and airplane connector
- Lightweight AC charging adapter
- LED battery status / charge status indicator
- AC output power (continuous) 80-watt
- AC output power (5 minutes) 100-watt
- AC output surge capacity (peak) 160-watt
- AC output voltage 120-volt
- AC output frequency 60Hz
- Internal AC charger 2A
- Internal battery type Li-Ion Polymer
- Internal battery capacity 4 Ah
- Internal battery voltage 11.1 Vdc
- Inverter no-load current < 200 mA
- Charging System
- AC charger bulk charging current 1 A (maximum)
- Peak charging voltage 12.6 V (nominal)
- Charging Times:
- Battery discharge levels 1, 0.75, 0.5 and 0.25
- Recharging time from 120 Vac 4.5h, 3.5h, 2.5h and 1.5h
- Recharging time from 12 Vdc, 2.5h, 2h, 1.5h and 1h
- 5 5/16" L x 3 1/8" W x 1 1/2" H
- Includes DC cable with vehicle and airplane connection
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Ships via Priority Mail within 24 hours!
- $9.99 "email us"
for discount shipping on orders of three items or more.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!
For US residents, simply click on the button below to place your order.
For non-US residents, please email us using the email link in the
"Contact Us" section of this site for ordering instructions.
Out of Stock