Energy efficient long lasting LED light bulb. For direct replacement
of 60 watt incandescent or 17 watt CFL while consuming only 7 watts of
electricity. Saving an estimated $424.00 in electricity over its life
time compared to traditional incandescent bulb.
At Collection LED we use only Tier one quality components such as CREE,
Nichia® (Japan) LED chipset, patented next generation drivers, 100%
aluminum thermal diffuser and a proprietary designed light globe for
evenly distributed light (no hot spot). This along with rigorous in house
quality control, we can assure the highest quality LED bulb on the market.
This bulb produces no UV or infrared and contains no hazardous materials.
UL, FCC, PSE, CE and RoHS certified.
- Over 40,000 hour life time
- 3 year manufacturer warranty to be issued
- At 3 hours a day of usage, bulb has an expected life time of over 36
- 100% recyclable
- Low energy consumption, only 7 Watts
- High light output - warm white 490 Lumens
- Lumens per Watt - warm white 70 lpw
- Color temperature - warm white 3000k
- Color rendering index - warm white Ra 83.2
- Current - 100mA
- Frequency - 60hz
- Operating temperature— –10°F to 130°F (for maximum life span)
- Average running temperature - 122°F (20° to 80° lower than major
- Medium base E26/E27